We provide various high power generator models ranging from 16kW to 80kW for both radiographic and fluoroscopic systems. Superior power conversion efficiency and newly designed high-tension transformer accomplish stable output of x-rays with minimal ripples, lower patient radiation dose and more vivid and accurate radiographic images compared with traditional single-phase full wave type generators. Its excellent output efficiency and compact sized designs enhance economic use of space and cost saving. It is equipped with user-friendly operation panels and system software operating on anatomical programmer configurations. Customized powers and functions that meet your requirements will be offered .
• High power, high frequency generator adopting phase-shift pulse width modulation
• Precise mA and kVp feedback control
• High-speed rotor control with rapid response
• Programmed calibration satisfying specification of various X-ray tubes and cable length
• System check program with error code display improving fast fault detection
• One-year warranty service
• Convenient interface module helps easy configuration of X-ray system
• APR settings over 500 views
• Automatic settings of optimal technical conditions for the best images
• Select on state of art anatomical graphics with touch screen (Network version)
• Manual storage of APR and system data by operator
• User-friendly operation console and data display
• AC 200V/ 220V/ 240V-SINGLE PHASE
• AC380V/400V/440V/480V- THREE PHASE
AEC Selection (Option)
• High precision of "exposure time mode selection" and "mAs mode selection".
• Use three-field iron chamber or photo detector
• Film/screen speed combination selection
ABC Selection (Option)
• In Fluoroscopy mode, Fluoro Pulse rate selection function.
Abc Selection (Option)
Computer based operation panel enables easy selection and operation of various APR data as well as the search and storing the best conditions for exposures.