DMS-HFD High Frequency Dental X-Ray unit.
* High-frequency design makes unit portable and compact, saving your space!
* Enables to precisely control exposure time and repetition, providing consistent, customized images.
* Simple internal structure facilitates easy operation and maintenance
* Delivers fast response speeds and highly-accuracy output indexes
* Adjustable KV and mA
* Can be powered directly from regular DC outlet (Unlike other line Freq. X-Ray machines, which usually require special electrical wiring)
* Features a Toshiba 0.3x0.3 micro-focus spherical kinescope, ensuring crystal-clear images
* Uses 30mm× 40mm Kodak film
* Can be controlled from the mainframe, tube head, or remote control (included)
* Rating: 60W
* Storage conditions: 5-40 degrees Celsius, relative Humidity
* Exposure time: 0.2-0.5 seconds
* Set-up time: 0.1-9.9 seconds.
Size: 560× 560× 150mm